7 Online Modules, a dissertation, and a week-long residence
Offering the best of both worlds, the Alfred Ford School of Management combines the flexibility of online study and the interaction, focus and networking potential of face-to-face teamwork during the week-long residency. In a minimum of 18 months, candidates complete seven online modules, a guided dissertation and participate in a one-week innovative module at the Alfred Ford School of Management residency in Belgium.
The e-learning modules offer you an opportunity to continue working in your own environment throughout the program while engaging with the faculty and peers via the extremely well-designed and organized virtual platform. The curriculum is rooted in contemporary business fundamentals, including the principal management tools and skills, such as Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, and Marketing Management. Our teachers are experienced professionals and academics in their fields and serve as an encouraging guide, available throughout their module.
Global immersion, experienced during the residency module, sets leadership skills in practice through teamwork, personal reflection and global connections with your peers and working professionals.
Alfred Ford Faculty: Ravi Kathuria, PhD
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- HD-quality video lectures with subtitles and a well-organised power point presentation;
- Weekly guided reading from valuable books on contemporary ideas from the business world;
- Short quizzes to tests your knowledge and understanding of the key concepts and theories;
- Short weekly case study, where you will develop and strengthen your abilities to make a firm and swift decision in a professional environment;
- Enlivening forum discussions on challenging tasks and direct interaction with the teacher;
- Case study analysis, where you will learn how to make decisions in the face of the conflicting data and then justify your choices in a confident and thorough manner;
- Online libraries containing useful resources for your assignments and dissertation research.
Our MBA curriculum helps you integrate the skills you’ve acquired into a strong cohesion of understanding any company you might engage with, as a total enterprise.
In this way, the Alfred Ford School of Management MBA program aims to inspire a new generation of corporate executives that strives for professional accomplishment, personal fulfilment, and coherent values to live by.