IPE Management School Paris, the awarding partner
Degrees delivered at Alfred Ford School of Management are accredited and awarded by IPE Management School – Paris which is a well established and internationally acknowledged Higher Education Institution – a Grande Ecole within the Réseau des Grandes Ecoles Specialisées (GES). IPE together with Paris Pole Alternance (PPA) delivers Undergraduate and Postgraduate level degrees whose key objective is to educate managers with superior skills and capabilities to make ongoing and lasting contributions to the global economy and society as a whole.
Recognition of IPE Management School of Paris
Officially Certified and Internationally recognized by:
• The French Government at Level 1 (Niveau 1 is the highest academic recognition in France) and approved in Europe in accordance with the Bologna agreement
• The French National Commission for Professional Certification – Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle (CNCP)
• The Commission Nationale Européenne de Certification (CEC)
• The National Academic Recognition Information Center (NARIC), UK
Paris Pole Alternance (PPA) a sister Higher Education Institution with IPE Management School Paris (within the GES Network of Higher Education Institutions) is highly ranked in France. For 2012 the rankings are as follows:
- Le Parisien
- PPA is ranked 4th in France with a statement that acknowledges the quality of education and teachers to realize the potential of their students.
- Le Figaro
- PPA is ranked 7th in France
- Le Nouvelle Economiste
- PPA is ranked 8th in France with the statement that PPA is ranked in the top 40 best known Business Schools in France.
- Award for Learning
- PPA is ranked 1st
IPE Management School Paris and PPA share and are fully integrated in fulfilling our academic objectives and aims and to ensure that the interests and career needs of all our students are met in full.
Please click here to download Ranking Document
Please note, although our teaching is conducted in English, the graduation certificate and academic transcript (Europass format) will be in French.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Alfred Ford MBA is in the process of being accredited by ACBSP. ACBSP is the leading specialized accreditation association for business education, supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. ACBSP is recognized by the U.S. Council for Higher Education Accreditation, CHEA. Learn more about the value of ACBSP accreditation for Students and for Employers. More info at www.acbsp.org and www.chea.org.