10 Online Modules, a dissertation and a week-long residence
Offering the best of both worlds, the Alfred Ford School of Management combines the flexibility of online study and the interaction, focus and networking potential of face-to-face meetings during the week-long residency. In a minimum of 18 months of study, candidates complete ten core modules and a dissertation and take a one-week residential module at the Alfred Ford School of Management in Belgium.
These 10 e-learning modules are developed to allow candidates to continue working throughout the program, while engaging with the faculty and their peers via a virtual platform. Online courses emphasize the basic management tools and skills like Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, and Change Management, to name a few. Tutors are available online throughout the course.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Case studies contained in HD-quality video lectures with lecture notes
- A comprehensive textbook
- Quick tests of your knowledge of key concepts and theories
- A review kit for your quick reference at the end of the module
- Self-assessed mock assignments to improve your skills in report writing and answering questions, and to give you tips on how to approach specific types of assessment questions
- Live chat sessions for reviews, assignment preparation and direct interaction with the tutor
- Online libraries containing useful resources for your assignments and dissertation research