Terms and Conditions
Explanation: Alfred Ford School of Management’s application processing fee (€ 50) is subject
to a fourteen (14) day cancellation period. During this period, you may be entitled to receive
a full refund in accordance with the terms stated below:
- You have the right to cancel your application processing fee payment without giving any
reason if the cancellation request is made within the fourteen (14) day cancellation period,
which commences on the day after the payment confirmation email is sent to you.
- In order to cancel your application processing fee payment, you must contact the Student
Care office by email at: email@example.com, with the email subject line clearly marked as:
“Application processing fee cancellation”. You should ensure that a copy of your application
processing fee confirmation email is included as a proof of payment.
- The Student Care office will acknowledge your request within five (5) working days.
- Where your application has already been fully processed and the Alfred Ford School of
Management has communicated its decision to you before you communicate your
cancellation to Alfred Ford School of Management, no refund will be due to you.
- The application processing fee is non-refundable after the fourteen (14) day cancellation
period, or earlier, if the application has already been processed.
- The Alfred Ford School of Management will refund the application processing fee back to
the credit or debit card used to make the initial payment.
- The application processing fee will be deducted from the first instalment of tuition fee
payment or from the total tuition fee if paid all at once.
- Any questions about the application processing fee should be sent to your contact from
the Student Care team and will normally receive a response within five (5) working days.